SPN Security have certified trainers and academically qualified staff capable of conducting training for the client in all of the listed services.
Training can be conducted either on site or in dedicated facilities for :
- Introduction to Business Continuity:
- Crisis Management Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Maritime Security & ISPS Code workshops
- Industry Courses
- First Aid
- Security and Risk Management
- Health and Safety
SPN Security management holds membership of business continuity Institute London and the Disaster Recovery Institute International,USA.
SPN Security senior management will attend to your initial enquiries to determine your requirements and prepare the planning process.
SPN Security are available to clients on a 24/7 basis before, during and after the event and can be retained on short notice if necessary.
Introduction to Business Continuity
Workshop on the processes of BCP:
- Risk Assessment,Business Impact Analysis,Crisis and Disaster Planning
- Test and Refine, Implement and Practice
- Introduction to ISPS Code
- Requirement of Ports and Harbours,Ships Port Facility Operators
Health and Safety
- BSB30707 Certificate III Occupational Health and Safety
- BSB41407 Certificate IV Occupational Health and Safety
- BSB40807 Certificate IV Frontline Business Management
- HLTFA301C Apply FirstAid-Senior First Aid
- HLTFA201A Provide basic emergency life support
- CPCCOH1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry / White Card
- SITHFAB009A Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
Security & Risk Management Courses
- CPP20211 Certificate II Security (Static)
- CPP20211 Certificate II (Static & Crowd Controller)
- CPP20211 Certificate II (Static & Crowd Controller) RPL
- CPP20211 Certificate II (Crowd Controller)
- CPP30411 Certificate II (Security Operations)
- CPP30411 Certificate II (Body Guarding)
- CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security Risk Management
Protection Dogs Services
Our protection dogs for sale are trained exactly to the customer requirement. This can be either as a family protection dog, personal protection dog, or a security dog.
We specialise in all breeds of Protection and Working Dogs such as German Shepherds, Dobermans, Malinois, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios, Boxers, and Cane Corsos.
WHAT IS A FAMILY PROTECTION DOG?
Our family protection dogs for sale are family pets and highly socialised with families and their children and with other animals but when required, they will protect you or your family. Our dogs are trained to be sociable and calm as they are after all, family pets. Additionally, the dog is taught to distinguish between real threats and normal day to day situations such as that found in busy parks or shopping centres and to behave appropriately in each case.
A guard dog is not under command and will show aggression under its own initiative and to everyone and does not discriminate. They will protect their territory which means that all vistors could be attacked.
Training the owner to work with the dog is just as important as training the dog. We work with the new owner until we are completely confident that the owner is comfortable with the dog. We do not set a time limit on this training as it depends how long it takes for the new owner to feel confident with their new dog.
It’s vital that the new owner visits to see a dog or dogs that may be of interest. Visits to our kennels are positively encouraged as normally we don’t take a dog to a client.
We can only give a price on a specific dog and after a full discussion about a client’s requirements. Prices vary considerably dependent on the training level, pedigree, and client’s specification.
There are many breeds that can be trained as family protection dogs. We specialise in all breeds of Protection and Working Dogs such as German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios, Boxers, Cane Corso, and Giant Schnauzers.
To register for any of the above, Please contact us today.
Tel : +603-6259 1595/2595
Fax : +603-6259 7676
Mobile : +6012-215 9595 (Datuk M. Lingam)
: +6018-662 8218
: +6019-456 1057 (Glen Norton)
SPN Security provide more quality equipment and technology for maximum site performance.
Our hand-on management teams continuously communicate with clients and respond for their requirements.
We provide :
Business Continuity Planning
- Site Risk Assessments
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Crisis Management Planning
Emergency Response Teams
- Emergency Service Officers
- Registered Nurses
- Industrial Paramedics/Medics
Health and Safety
- Security Team Leaders
- Security First Responders
- Security Officers
Logistical Support of ‘on-site’ Team
- Medical Facilities / Vehicle / Equipment
- Emergency Response Vehicles, Ambulance, Fast Attack, Fire Trucks
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Gatehouse Access Control and Traffic Management
- Village Patrols and Mobile Patrols utilising Patrol Management and Incident Reporting Systems
- Vehicle Searches and Asset Protection
- Visitor Inductions
Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Oral Fluid and Urine Testing
- BAC Testing
- Provision of D&A testing equipment
SPN Security is acutely aware of the economic and global importance of the maritime industry.
SPN Security is positioned to understand the maritime security issues of the Indian Ocean, the Malacca Straits,the North and South Pacific Oceans, and the Southern Ocean. We are also aware of the developing economic importance of the Timor and Arafure Seas, and are in an ideal location to serve these areas.
- Development and Review of Maritime Security Plans for ports, Harbours, Ships and Shipping companies
- Facilities of Table top Exercises to test the Plans
- Anti-piracy services for Ships, off-shore platforms or FPSO’s
- Negotiation and recovery resulting from hostage and kidnap situations
SPN Security also have the capability to conduct:
- Marine surveillance and intelligence gathering for companies involved in Maritime Operations
- Asset recovery
SPN Security has the capability of providing security of physical assets within Malaysia or overseas.
Asset protection extends to managing and guarding controlled camps and major installations and facilities.
SPN Security has a particular focus in this regards within our neighbouring countries in Asia and the Pacific.
Our management have the experience to discuss this service with government officials or company directors and provide the relevant staff leadership to oversight the task.
Critical infrastructure Security
SPN Security conduct:
Security and Stratefic Risk Reviews for public utilities including:
- Water Authorities
- Electricity Authorities
- National Hospitals
- Transportation - Road /Rail/ Maritime/Aviation
- Supply Chaian Operations
- Critical Assets of Federal, State and private corporations
Risk Management is basically effective Risk Communication.Risk Communication should be inbred in an organisation and should be effective,easily recognised and understood after being skilled up in the subject master. Effective Risk Communication is critical to ‘continuity of business’ .
SPN Security provide training in understanding Risk Analysis and Risk Management as well as Risk Communication.
SPN Security then becomes involved in assisting with the Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery Planning Which are natural extensions of Risk Management.
- Timely and efficient movement
- Aircraft fitted with the medical suite to meet client need
- Medical staff and equipment for enroute care
- Partnerships with internationally recognized medical providers
Leading Aviation Transport & Logistics Service Provider
- Skylink is a leading aviation transport and logistics service provder in support of peaceekeeping missons,
disaster relief, military contingency operations, humantarian operations and other governmental and commercial applications
- The Company prides itself on getting people and cargo where they need to go - on time and under any conditions
- The Company executes difficult jobs in difficult places, often performing missions in challenging environments
- For over 26 years in more than 75 countries, Skylink has delivered assistance and support services in the most challenging and remote access areas in the world
- Skylink’s African agent network covers 45 out of the 57 countries
International Experience - Local Expertise
Skylink transports any kind of cargo worldwide through its existing network and freight forwarding capabilities door to door:
- Government & Commercial Cargo
- Engineering, Industrial and Infrastructure Development
- Specialized Cargo
* Hazardous Material
* Outsized Cargo
* Time/ Temperature Sensitive and High Value
- Project Sustainment and re-supply
24 hours Operation & Communication Centre
SPN Security is 24 hours operation and communication centre that is located at the Headquarters of SPN Security.
Operated by trained Control Room operators and accompanied by Senior Executive.
Opscom functions both as coordination & emergency communication station for our clients.
We provide via this Centre including SPN Security tracking,Emergency Response Deployment,CCTV and Alarm Monitoring System.
We also have our very efficient SOS Team with Patrol Cars/ Motorcycles to be dispatched at any one time to our clients place.